Wednesday 19 May 2004

LOVE AND LIFE, This is a Problem
I was thinking about love lately a lot, also about the meaning of life too. You know what I got most when I thought deeper?
I starting to realize that the life meaning are should be has some relation to the Love itself.
Ask me about its relation, my answer is: The meaning of LIFE isn’t LOVE.
You might figure it out by yourself before although u still confuse about the meaning the life though, don’t you.
I tell you what? See, love is a very complicate person. I prefer to call it person because it might be having life for itself. But it shouldn’t make us to call it the meaning of life if we really don’t know how this is.
So think more clearly next time. Is the real meaning of LIFE is LOVE or it is something else we didn’t want to think about it!

No comments: