Sunday 30 May 2004

Life meaning!!!
I just think sometimes about myself, and what I am in this universe. The universe is hundreds thousands times or bigger then me. What is my significant in this world? Dose it stop with out me? Does it care about me? And in one world:
What I am in the world?

This shouldn’t be tough question, because we are all here, so we have to know why we are here, life should have some meaning. However this is still a question, thus in somepoint should something been missed or gone wrong!
I really donĂ‚’t believe those ideas which say: “God created us to see, Do we follow his wish or not”. God doesn’t need us for these cheap reasons; in fact god doesn’t need us at all, why he should need the human. Of course all this arguments are on if and only if we accept there is a God, which I think it should be something.
Now let's back to our significance in whole universe. By the way why we go so far, what is our meaning in our town? If we pay our taxes, be a good neighbour, help people and more this mean it is our reason to be alive? I don’t think so. There got to be something more, something more important. Like what? I don’t know. That’s why I ask this question for.
I know I should be good but why I should, never been clear. Although I am sure of something, somehow in someway being good make me feel nice too.

SOBECAUSE BECAOUSE OF YOU NOT FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

No comments: