Friday 28 May 2004

Dreams
Have you ever had a dream that when you woke up think that was real a happened? I’m sure all of us had this experience before although did you think about it? In fact why we have to have dream? Is it really something biological that our body need it? Or it's about something else.
I know people that really haven’t a dream and still have beautiful life! So it can’t be something biological only.
Perhaps it has relation to it but not completely, and this is the nature, noting is complete.
So what does it would be then?
You may think that it maybe is the image of ourselves that we can’t have in the real life. Thus we make it in our dreams. True it might be a possible explanation which related to psychology.
However for instance, I have a dream since I remember, and every time I woke up I thought it has really has happened to me. Even the whole dream makes me tired too. I can’t stop not sleeping but when I sleep it doesn’t help to fresh me up. Though it is different with the nightmare, sometimes I enjoy them.
So what it would be? The things that I do in my dream, I have no idea what they are they come from. It is not my imaginary life, somehow I thing this life is the imaginary one.
Really, how we can find out we are sleep or a weak?

And something else:
I can see the future in my dreams. I believe every one dose. When you do something that you think you have done it before, means that you have seen future but do not remember it totally.
Now what we call this thing? They are images that come to our head by random chances?
I don’t think so.
So do that they could be? I don’t know exactly but I have theory about it:
We don’t live in the exactly real world. Every thing around us has other characteristics than we know. We have other significance in someplace else.
Where is that place? No idea but I can feel it, I know it is some where or even it is exactly around us. It should exist somewhere, because with out it a lot of things don’t fit in their place.

Next time you do something that knows about it already, try to remember where you remember it from.
I’ve done it before. I tried to memorize those things that I thought it would be happened in future and amazingly they did.
And if we could really know about the future, what will happen to our choice?
Does future has already been written?

No comments: